Angela's Tai Chi School
Tai Chi is an ancient Chinese Philosophy/Art that uses exercise and meditation to improve the health of the mind, body and spirit.
Tai Chi is practised all around the world. Those who do Tai Chi find it relaxing and meditative. People I've taught have reported such benefits as improved blood pressure, improvement in sleeping, reduction of pain in conditions such as arthritis, general health and wellbeing, improved immune system and relief from back and neck problems.
Tai Chi sessions, including a Taiji Kungfu Fan class are offered through the week, in the South Liverpool area.
Weekly Tai Chi & Qigong classes
10am - 11am - Beginners and 11am - noon - Intermediate - Allerton United Reformed Church, Mather Avenue L18 7HD
7pm - 8.30pm - Yang Style 16 step Taiji sword class - Bridge Chapel, Garston L19 4XR. Students will require some knowledge and practice of Tai Chi, ideally already know at least one hand form
9am - 10am Suitable for beginners - Liverpool Festival Gardens, Riverside Drive L17 5BU. Dependent on weather.
10am - 12pm Intermediate class - Aigburth Community Church Hall, Dundonald Road L17 0AE
7.30pm - 9pm Mixed ability class - beginners welcome. Aigburth Community Church Hall, Dundonald Road L17 0AE
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- What age groups is this for?
- Anyone 18 or over
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What should I bring with me?
- Wear comfortable clothes and trainers
- How much will it cost me?
- Contact Angela for more information
- When is this activity on?
- See the main description
- How can I access this service?
- If you are interested in joining a class please contact Angela