Reach - Christian Counselling
Confidential counselling service for anyone in need.
We offer counselling to everyone whether Christian, any other faith or of no faith.
Our aim is to enable people to work through their own difficulties by providing acceptance and understanding to all who seek help.
Frequent struggles dealt with are depression, abuse, relationship problems, bereavement, eating disorders, anxiety and stress, spiritual along with many other issues.
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- How much will it cost me?
- A £5 fee is charged with the registration form. A fixed fee is not charged per session, clients are left to consider giving a reasonable donation in light of their own financial situation
- When is this service open?
- Reception is available between 9.30am and 3.00pm. Appointment times may be later
- Who can refer me to this service?
- Self referral. If you are 17 or under, parental permission must be obtained
- How can I access this service?
- Via referral