Reach - Christian Counselling
Confidential counselling service for anyone in need.
We offer counselling to everyone whether Christian, any other faith or of no faith.
Our aim is to enable people to work through their own difficulties by providing acceptance and understanding to all who seek help.
Frequent struggles dealt with are depression, abuse, relationship problems, bereavement, eating disorders, anxiety and stress, spiritual along with many other issues.
- Council Area
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- How much will it cost me?
- A £5 registration fee is required for counselling, but a fixed fee is not charged per session. Generally we would encourage students, those on benefits, or those only receiving state pension to donate £10 per session. This helps us to see a wide range of clients based on need rather than the ability to pay. To allow our service to continue, and so that we can pay our few employed staff at a reasonable rate, we would like you to consider our ‘fair donation principle’ which is £1 per £1,000 of annual income per session. nts are left to consider giving a reasonable donation in light of their own financial situation
- When is this service open?
- Reception is available between 9.30am and 3.00pm. Appointment times may be later
- Who can refer me to this service?
- If you are 17 or under, parental permission must be obtained
- How can I access this service?
- In order to make a counselling appointment we ask that you register first, by completing and returning a registration form along with a £5 registration fee. You can download the registration form from our website, and then email it to us. The £5 registration fee can then be given via our to donate page. You can phone us and ask us to post out a registration form and additional information.