Beacon Counselling Trust - Restore Programme
Advice and support service for ex-service personnel and their families.
We provide information, advice, support and resources that tackle issues surrounding mental and physical health and financial and social wellbeing.
Services and resources based within the programme include:
- Counselling and Psychotherapy Rooms
- Private interview rooms
- Group work rooms
- Gym & healthy activities Centre
- A training and Education Suite
- Information Advice & Welfare Surgery
- Housing Support
- A Carers Centre
- Council Area
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What groups of people is this for?
- Social media
- How much will it cost me?
- When is this service open?
- Office hours are Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Who can refer me to this service?
- GP’s, any other agencies or professionals working with the person and self-referral
- How can I access this service?
- Through calling or emailing the easily accessible single point of referral
263 Townsend Lane