Offers support, advice and information on a range of anxiety, stress and anxiety-based depression conditions.
We provide many services to support those affected by these conditions, from those living with stress or mild anxiety, through to offering help and assistance to those with more severe, complex and longstanding issues.
All emails received through the email support service will be answered by a trained volunteer and/or staff member, based at the Anxiety UK head office in Manchester.
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What groups of people is this for?
- People with mental health issues
- Social media
- Will I have to wait to access this?
- Where possible we will endeavour to respond to emails and text messages within 24 hours of receipt (excluding weekends and bank holidays). Members will have to wait no longer than 2 weeks in order to access therapy
- How much will it cost me?
- The helpline is free, except for the cost of the call. There is a £30.00 Membership fee for the year which gives members access to reduced cost therapy through us
- When is this service open?
- Monday to Friday between 9.30am and 5.30pm
- How can I access this service?
- Call, text, email, LiveChat or visit the website
339 Stretford Road