Kadampa Meditation Centre (KMC) Liverpool - Meditation classes
Weekly drop in meditation classes.
The sessions offer the chance to learn how to make our mind calm and peaceful. By training in meditation we learn to develop inner peace, giving us the ability to stay positive and happy all the time even in the most difficult circumstances.
Each class consists of two guided meditations and a Buddhist mindfulness teaching to help us solve our daily problems and find peace and happiness. Beginners welcome. No need to book or bring anything.
KMC Liverpool Sefton Park
- Mondays 7:30-9:00pm
- Thursdays 7:30-9:00pm
- Fridays 10am-11:15am
Liverpool City Centre: Quaker Meeting House
- Tuesdays 6:00-7:30pm
Join us to bring peace to our world through developing a good heart together, meditating and dedicating our prayers for world peace.
Each class includes a relaxing breathing meditation, a short teaching and chanted prayers for world peace. Everyone is welcome, irregardless of personal beliefs or experience.
Detox Your Mind 5 week medication course
Training in meditation is the most effective and easy-to-learn technique for managing our emotions and controlling our thoughts and feelings. This immensely popular 5-week course explains how to train in meditation using practical real life situations and examples.
As we develop and improve our meditation skills they become powerful transformation tools. By using the meditation toolkit to develop and maintain pure intentions eventually we will eradicate all our negativity and enjoy a peaceful and happy mind all the time.
- Mondays 7.30-9pm, Thursdays 7.30-9pm or Fridays 10-11.30am. Ends 21 December 2018.
- Drop-in for £6 (no need to book) or pre-book whole series for £25
- Council Area
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- Social media
Follow us on Facebook
- How much will it cost me?
- Weekly sessions £6 per class or £25 for whole series when booked in advance
- When is this activity on?
- See the main description
- How can I access this service?
- Call, visit the website or drop in to a session
25 Aigburth Drive