Alcohol, Drugs and Families (ADFAM)
Support and Information for family members affected by drugs and alcohol.
The website provide you with information to help you cope with your loved one's drug or alcohol use as well as links to other sources of support and advice.
Our map also lets you search for support in your area. All of the services listed provide help for families. Some are standalone community groups set up by parents, others are treatment services which support families and others are groups running in carers or other community centres.
What the services can provide for you may vary but will typically be a mix of one-to-one and group support and will often have a peer element where people facing similar issues come together to share issues and support each others.
- Council Area
- St Helens
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- Social media
- How much will it cost me?
- Free information on the website.
- When is this service open?
- Website can be accessed anytime. General enquiries are answered Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm. This is not a helpline
- How can I access this service?
- You can search for a nearest support group on the link
Enquiries (not a helpline)
- 020 3817 9410