Asperger Collective Drop-in
An inclusive initiative consisting of people who have a diagnosis of Asperger Syndrome, carers, family friends, and professionals.
Each month we meet to plan activities for the following drop-in. All members are welcome to get involved and attend the monthly planning meeting.
The group also organises Asperger's Carers Support Group (click), which meets at Library Building, Rathbone Hospital on the first Monday of each month 1.00pm to 4.00pm.
Monthly Drop In
Workshop - art, massage, reflexology
Surgeries - PIP, benefit, Whitechapel Housing Advice/Information
Information - Aspirience & General Information Stalls
Once a month at different locations. Walks will take place regardless of weather conditions. Please let us know if you would like to attend.
- Council Area
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- How much will it cost me?
- When is this activity on?
- Last Friday of the month 1.30-4pm.
- How can I access this service?
- You can just drop in or email for more information.
22 School Lane