Beacon Counselling Trust - Paul's Place Support After Suicide
A specialist free Postvention Bereavement counselling service, for those Bereaved by Suicide.
Suicide bereavement is not like a ‘normal bereavement’, it is so complex, with so many unanswered questions; the whys, the what if’s, the guilt, and often the stigma and shame that can go with suicide.
Our therapists are skilled and specially trained in suicide bereavement counselling.
See the flyer at the bottom of this page.
- Council Area
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- What age groups is this for?
- Anyone 18 or over
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- Social media
- How much will it cost me?
- When is this service open?
- General enquiries are answered Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
- How can I access this service?
- All referrals are accepted, either via self-referral or through a range of different organisations.
263 Townsend Lane
- 0151 226 0696