Friends of Everton Park
Events and activities for the local community.
Whether your interest is adrenalin activity, challenging fitness trails, wildflower excellence, cycling, play trails, historic sites of national importance or the tranquillity of a bench view over one of the great cities of the world - then come to Everton Park.
For the full list of events, see the flyer at the bottom of this page.
Running and tidying up the park with GoodGym Liverpool (click)
- Monday 8th October 2018 6:30pm
- Guided run starts at 40 Hope Street to Everton Park. 2.5km each way. You need to sign up online in advance.
- Saturday 3 November 10am-1pm
- Meet at Faith Plot on Prince Edwin Street
Weekly activities 2018
- 10.30am Nordic Walking. Meet at May Duncan's.
- 1-4pm Growing, Gardening and Woodwork. Faith Plot, Prince Edwin Street.
- 10am-12pm. Open for Viewing - plant for sale. Faith Plot, Prince Edwin Street. Till September.
Volunteering Opportunities in Everton Park
If you have some time to spare, like meeting new people, enjoy working together and achieving things and you are interested in the environment, you may want to get involved in any or all of the following activities. Email us to apply or find out more.
- Growing and Gardening
- Planning and Running Events
- Environmental Education
- Marketing, Communication
- Office duties
- Council Area
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- Social media
- How to get there
- You can access the park from Heyworth Street, Northumberland Street, Shaw Street, Netherfield Road, Conway Street, Roscommon Street and Great Homer Street.
- How much will it cost me?
- To become a member of the Friends of the Everton Park, complete and return the Membership Form (available from the website) with the membership fee: £1 Individuals, £5 Volunteer organisations, £10 Statutory organisations, £10 Businesses
- When is this service open?
- The park is open 24 hours a day, all year round. Activities - see the main description
- How can I access this service?
- Activities must be booked in advance - see the main description for contact details.