The British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP) - Find a Therapist
Online directory and web resource to find a therapist or counsellor.
Therapy offers you a safe, confidential place to talk about your life and anything that may be confusing, painful or uncomfortable. It allows you to talk with someone who is trained to listen attentively and to help you improve things.
The directory can help you find a therapist as well as offering information about:
- What is therapy?
- What can therapy help with?
- Situations where therapy can help
- Different types of therapy
- People's experience of therapy
- Useful Resources
- Useful links
- Council Area
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- How much will it cost me?
- No cost for using website. Cost for sessions with therapists will apply and may vary. Talk to individual therapists for more information
- When is this service open?
- Website available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The phone line is open Monday – Friday 9am - 5pm
- How can I access this service?
- To find a therapist, use the online tool on the website. To discuss any queries or concerns about therapy or the process or if you have a query about your therapist or the therapy process, call or email us.