An online Mindfulness course.
Mindfulness is an integrative, mind–body-based training that helps people to change the way they think and feel about their experiences – especially stressful experiences – and is recommended as a treatment for some people with mental health problems including stress, anxiety, and depression.
The Be Mindful course was created so that anyone, anywhere, can easily and effectively learn to practise mindfulness in daily life and enjoy the benefits.
With a structure that's easy to follow and at a pace that suits you, the course will guide you through core elements of Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) and Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR).
With commitment, in as little as 4 weeks you can be practising mindfulness in daily life, bringing many potential benefits including reduced levels of stress, depression and anxiety.
- Ten easy-to-follow sessions with videos and interactive exercises led by leading mindfulness trainers
- Twelve assignments to practise in daily life, with supporting emails
- Five guided meditation audio downloads
- Online tools for reviewing progress
- A certificate showing you have completed the course
- Aftercare pack sent to you by post, including our printed guide to everyday mindfulness
- Council Area
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- Social media
- How much will it cost me?
- Introductory part is free. £30 for entire 4 week course.
- When is this service open?
- Available anytime online
- How can I access this service?
- From the website