Age Concern Liverpool & Sefton Services: Community Health Ambassador Team (CHAT) - Community Activities
Helping people and communities improve their health.
The Community Health Ambassador Team (CHAT) is dedicated to improving the health of Liverpool’s communities.
Our aim is to work with people in their local area, encouraging them to have an active and healthy lifestyle, especially with individuals and families who would find it more difficult to do so.
Contact: Cathy Edwards - 07908 327922
Tai Chi Sessions
Every Wednesday 10 – 12pm
L6 Community Centre, 99 Queens Road, Everton L6 2NG
Contact: Lynne Lacey - 07984 364342
Every Tuesday 9.30 - 10.30am
Moss Way, Croxteth L11 0BL
Chair Based Activity
Every Wednesday 3 - 4pm
Salvation Army, Cavendish Drive L9 1NB
Contact: Pauline Meredith - 07946 466370
Every Monday 1 - 2pm
Cathedral Court Gambier Terrace L1 7BW
Every Monday 10 -11am
Hector Pieterson Court, 22 Danube Street L8 0QR
Contact: Laura Brown - 07917 435220
Speke Community Lunch and Social
Every Wednesday 12 - 2pm
Speke Community Centre, Parklands Conleach Road L24 0RT
Every Monday 1.15 - 2.00pm
Woodland Community Centre, 16 Woodlands Square, Liverpool L27 5RZ
- Council Area
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- What age groups is this for?
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- Social media
- How much will it cost me?
- When is this activity on?
- See the description above for more information
- How can I access this service?
- Call for more information or go along to one of the sessions
- 0151 330 5678