Alcoholics Anonymous (AA)@ Liverpool Veterans HQ
Weekly Self Help Fellowship group for any veteran or reservist affected by drinking alcohol.
Alcoholics Anonymous provide support to anyone whose life is affected by drinking. We are a self help organisation with a programme based on the 12 Steps Tradition.
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.
The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking.
- Council Area
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- What age groups is this for?
- Anyone 18 or over
- What groups of people is this for?
- People with substance misuse issues
- Social media
Follow Liverpool Veterans HQ on Twitter
- How much will it cost me?
- When is this service open?
- The meeting is on a Sunday at 7.00pm
- How can I access this service?
- Drop in to one of the meetings
239 Breck Road
All enquiries (Liverpool Veterans HQ)
- 0151 261 9878