City of Liverpool FC Community (Football for Everyone)
We provide free football training and games across the city through our football for everyone scheme and our different outreach programmes.
We promote a safe inclusive environment for people to enjoy football and increase participation in those who are socially isolated and excluded and who may not have the money or equipment to be able to play regularly.
Everton Park Sports Centre L5 5PH
Equipment provided. Please bring water. See the flyer at the bottom of this page.
- Council Area
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- Social media
- How much will it cost me?
- £3 per session £1 unemployed
- When is this activity on?
- Walking football Sunday 1:00PM - 2:00PM
- How can I access this service?
- If you would like to attend please send us a message to let us know and we can sort you a place in the next game.