Liverpool Institute For Performing Arts (LIPA) - Student Support Services
Information, advice and support for Liverpool Institute For Performing Arts (LIPA) students.
Whether you come straight from school, a year or two later or as a mature student, we aim to make you feel welcome and to help you adjust to your new college life here as quickly as possible.
We also aim to ensure that you have the support and guidance you need throughout your time with us.
We provide a range of services to support and encourage you during your time here at LIPA.
Services we offer include:
- Accessible accommodation advice
- Assessors for learning difficulties
- Dedicated student support room
- English language support
- Exam readers
- Referral to educational psychologists
- Study skills tutors
- Specialist music teachers
- Specialist tutor support services
- Support and guidance for those entitled to Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA)
- Support for students experiencing financial difficulties
Registering with a GP and Dentist
Don’t wait until you are ill or suffering with toothache. Register with a doctor and a dentist as soon as you arrive.
Do you know the location of your nearest GP Surgery and Dental Practice? Call Healthwatch Liverpool (click) for up to date information on 0300 77 77 007.
- Council Area
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- Social media
Follow us on Twitter
- How much will it cost me?
- All services are free
- When is this service open?
- Enquiries are answered Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- How can I access this service?
- Call or email the Student Support Manager
The Art School, Room 4.11b
Student Support Manager
- 0151 330 3013 - direct line – messages may be left