Croxteth Hall - Activities
Historic House and gardens situated in the L12 area of Liverpool.
The House and gardens are open to the public providing an educational resource and various events and activities.
Monday 10am - 2pm Wheels for All
- Social cycle rides for people of all abilities including people with disabilities. £3 per person. For further details please contact Adam Dexter – email@example.com
Monday 6pm - Croxteth Run Together and Walking Group
- Mixed abilities group where everyone is included. The pace is based on your own effort. £2 per session.
Tuesday 10am - Cycle for Health
- Meet up on Tuesday mornings for a gentle social cycle for an hour or so around Croxteth Country Park. Ideal for those looking for a little gentle exercise and getting back into cycling. You don't even need a bike, as you can book one on loan. Contact Matty Ronneback for details 0770 289 9833 or 0151 233 6367.
Thursday 1.00pm - 3.00pm - Cycle for Health Bike Rides in the Park with Healthiness Ltd (click)
- Free social cycling groups along the Liverpool Loop Line and Croxteth Park.
- Includes refreshments and a water bottle for every participant.
- Bike hire available but places are strictly limited. Please contact us prior to attendance on 0151 728 8874 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- See the poster at the bottom of this page.
Saturday 9:00am - Parkrun (click)
- Free 5k run. You need to register online in advance.
- Council Area
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- Social media
Follow us on Twitter
- How to get there
- Buses that stop nearby: 12, 13, 15, 18, 61 & 62
- How much will it cost me?
- Various charges depending on the activity
- When is this service open?
- See the description above. For information about other events and what's on visit the website or call
- How can I access this service?
- Contact the number provided
Croxteth Hall Lane
Croxteth Hall enquiries
- 0151 233 3020