Liverpool Addaction Recovery Centre (ARC)
Drug and alcohol support service.
Liverpool Central Addaction Recovery Centre currently works in two Central Liverpool Buildings (Roscoe Street and Gateway).
Liverpool South Addaction Recovery Centre is based in the Speke Training and Education Centre.
Liverpool North Addaction Recovery Centre is based in Croxteth.
Whether it’s your own or somebody else’s drug or alcohol use that you’re worried about, our team of dedicated professionals will be able to support you to start to move forward in your life. We work with individuals from the age of 18 and over. We have a dedicated workforce that is focused on supporting every person that we come into contact with whether it is in the project or in the wider community. We work closely with partnership agencies in Liverpool to provide a service that is quality driven and provides a support package that will inspire and motivate an individual in every aspect of their life.
- Blood borne virus (BBV) testing
- Brief interventions and structured 1-2-1 psychosocial interventions
- Call back services
- City-wide ETE provision
- Criminal justice interventions and support
- Family support services
- GP liaison
- Harm reduction advice and reduction strategies
- Health checks
- Hepatitis C support services
- Mental health support
- Needle exchange – Gateway building
- Personalised recovery plans
- Prescribing (pharmacotherapy)
- Recovery support
- Service user involvement opportunities
- SPOC numbers
- Support to access to community detoxification
- Support to access to inpatient detoxification and residential rehabilitation
- Structured group work
- Weekly timetable of activities
There is Young Addaction Liverpool (click) for young people aged 10 to 19.
- Council Area
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- What age groups is this for?
- What groups of people is this for?
- People with substance misuse issues
- Social media
- What should I expect?
- Once you have accessed our service you will be given a comprehensive assessment which will take around 45 minutes. Once completed you will be allocated a keyworker who will support you through your recovery journey
- How to get there
- Roscoe Street is based between Mount Pleasant and Hardman street near the bombed out church. The Addaction South Liverpool Recovery Centre is based off Speke Boulevard opposite Goals Soccer Centre. You can reach us by the 82 bus and the 80 bus from Liverpool city centre (2 stops after the retail park, just after Goals.) Limited stop bus X1. The nearest train station is Garston, then an 80 or 82 bus to Speke Boulevard after Goals Soccer Centre.
- How much will it cost me?
- When is this service open?
- Addaction Gateaway in city centre is open Mon and Wed - Fri 9:00-17:00, and Tue 09:00-19:00. Addaction Croxteth is open Mon, Thu & Fri 9:00-17:00, Tue 9:00-20:00 and Wed 9:00-19:00. Speke is open Mon - Fri 9:00-17:00.
- Who can refer me to this service?
- We are happy for you to refer yourself or be referred by another service or professional. You can contact us either by phone or dropping by in person
- How can I access this service?
- Via referral
- 0151 706 7888