Adullam Domestic Violence Refuge
Refuge for women and children fleeing domestic abuse.
Addullam have two Centres, one in North Liverpool and one in South. Both can be accessed by calling the number listed. Both offer respite and safe, secure accommodation for women and children fleeing domestic violence or abuse.
The Centre offers practical and emotional support to enable the women to make their own life choices. It also offers a physical space where women and children who have experienced Domestic Abuse can feel safe and free from violence as either a resident or a visitor.
- Council Area
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- How much will it cost me?
- When is this service open?
- Refuge and phoneline staffed 24 hours a day
- How can I access this service?
- Contact the number provided
- 0151 207 1511