Addaction - Liverpool: COAST - chemsex drop in
COAST is a 1:1 drop in for men having sex with men.
- Do you use chems?
- Which one’s your favourite?
- Are you having a good time?
COAST is a non- judgmental, confidential support service for gay, bi and men who have sex with men. If you’re using GHB, Meow, Crystal, ket, coke or any other drugs during sex then get in touch. We provide mental health and wellbeing support, education about using chems more safely and can provide information about safer injecting and other useful services in Liverpool.
We won’t judge you, your chem use or the type of sex you have. Contact Peter or Sam for a chat or email us for an appointment or more information.
- Mondays 5pm to 7.00pm - Armistead Centre (click), Hanover Street, Liverpool
- Thursday 3pm to 6.30pm - GUM clinic, Royal Liverpool Hospital (click)
1 to 1 appointments are also available. We can meet you at various venues in Liverpool including the Armistead centre, Sahir House, Liverpool Royal GUM clinic or any other location to suit you.
Our working hours are flexible to fit around your needs.
See the poster at the bottom of this page.
- Council Area
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- What age groups is this for?
- What groups of people is this for?
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people
- People with a dual diagnosis (mental health and alcohol/drug use)
- People with substance misuse issues
- Professional accreditation or registration
- NMC – both registered RMNs.
- DBS checks
- Staff are DBS checked.
- Social media
- Can I bring someone with me?
- You are welcome to bring someone with you although we may ask to see you on your own during session. Please do not bring children with you as we have no facilities for them while you are being seen.
- Will I have to wait to access this?
- Your call will be returned asap, usually within 48 hours. Appointments can be arranged dependent on need.
- Is translation or interpreting available?
- Language line available.
- Disabled access
- Wheelchair access available at all venues. Meeting places can be arranged to suit client need. Parking availabiilty depending on the venue.
- How much will it cost me?
- No charge
- When is this service open?
- Drop in - see the main description. Flexible meeting places/times available depending on the individual.
- How can I access this service?
- Call, text or email to arrange a 1:1 session. Drop-in to a GUM session. Can be referred from other agencies if needed. Contact us and a referral form can be sent out.