Mindful People Community CIC
Mindful Yoga & Mindful Meditation Liverpool - a programme which offers one session of one hour, of the body centred physical wellness practice of mindful yoga and mindful based stress reduction (MBSR) that assists in effective living.
Studies have been confirming the positive impact of mindfulness on stress levels, anxiety and overall mental wellbeing for a while now. But it’s only recently that they’ve picked up on why this might be. It seems as though our worries are left behind when we focus solely on the present. We then return to them with a greater sense of perspective, and they begin to have less of an influence on our everyday life. The power of mindfulness is now so accepted it’s officially recognised by the NHS as an effective method of combating depression. What’s more, 68% of GPs think it would be beneficial for all patients to learn mindfulness, according to the Mental Health Foundation’s Be Mindful Report.
Mindful Yoga & Mindful Meditation is a little more unique to Mindful People Community It’s essentially practising mindfulness whilst moving through a series of easy-to-pick-up yoga poses, and helps make mindfulness part of your everyday routine. With these classes you get all the physical and mental benefits of yoga with just a little bit extra.
Benefits of Mindful Yoga & Mindful Meditation
Refuce Stress, Anxiety & Depression & begin to live in the present moment - less in the past or worrying about the future!
become more flexible
improve your posture
balance yourself physically and emotionally
remove toxins from your joints, hydrate & help deliver nutrients to your joints
improve musculoskeletal strength
develop body awareness
become more grounded
learn to let go of worries & concerns
become more in tune with others
tune into your inner guidance
get to know yourself
- What age groups is this for?
- Anyone 18 or over
- What groups of people is this for?
- Asylum seekers and refugees
- Black and minority ethnic people
- Faith based groups
- Social media
- Can I bring someone with me?
- What should I expect?
- Mindful meditation & Mindful yoga -gentle exercise
- How to get there
- Own transport, public transport
- Is translation or interpreting available?
- How much will it cost me?
- Monday £5, Thursday £6, Sunday £7
- When is this activity on?
- Monday 10-11am, Thursday 6.30-7.30pm, Sunday 9-10.30am
- How can I access this service?
- via the website https://mindfulyogaliverpool.com/
St John's Road