Al-Anon Family Groups
Fellowship support group for anyone affected by another's drinking.
Al-Anon Family Groups provide support to anyone whose life is, or has been, affected by another's drinking, regardless of whether that person is still drinking or not.
We are a self help organisation with a programme based on the 12 Steps Tradition. The groups are open to people, even if their loved one may no longer be a part of their lives or have died.
We believe alcoholism affects the whole family, not just the drinker. Al-Anon is a fellowship of relatives and friends of alcoholics who share their experience in order to solve their common problems.
Meetings in Liverpool
Monday 7.30pm - Hunts Cross St Hilda's Church Hall
- Venue is on corner of Speke Road and Stuart Avenue, next to Hunts Cross Station. The venue is open on Bank Holidays.
Thursday 7.30pm - Allerton United Reformed Church
- Bus 86, 86A and 86D
Saturday 10.15am - West Derby St Mary's Millennium Centre
- Adjacent to St Mary's Church. Car park is off Meadow Lane - then take path to the front for entrance or enter through church gates and turn left straight away. Bus routes 12, 13 and 61 stop outside St Mary’s Church.
- Council Area
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What groups of people is this for?
- People with substance misuse issues
- How much will it cost me?
- When is this activity on?
- See days and times of meetings in the description above. Helpline is available 10am - 10pm, 365 days a year
- How can I access this service?
- Come to one of the meetings. You can also call the helpline or email us using the form on our website.
- 020 7403 0888