Alcoholics Anonymous (AA)
Self Help Fellowship group for anyone affected by drinking alcohol.
Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) provide support to anyone whose life is affected by drinking. We are a self help organisation with a programme based on the 12 Steps Tradition.
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.
The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking.To find a meeting, visit our website or call on number shown.
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- What age groups is this for?
- Anyone 18 or over
- What groups of people is this for?
- People with substance misuse issues
- What should I expect?
- There are two types of meetings: "closed" which are only for members or those who think they have a drink problem and "open" where anyone interested in AA is also welcome to attend. AA follows the 12 Step Tradition
- How much will it cost me?
- How can I access this service?
- Call or visit the website to find your nearest group then just come along
PO Box 1
10 Toft Green
- 0800 9177 650