Amadudu Women's Refuge
Refuge for women and children fleeing domestic abuse.
The service offers temporary accommodation for families, providing support, understanding and access to additional services when required.
We prioritise the needs of Black and Racial Minority (BRM) women and children but will take referrals from all sections of the community.
Our aim is to enable all women using the service to live a life free from domestic abuse.
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What groups of people is this for?
- Black and minority ethnic people
- The general public
- Social media
Follow us on Twitter
- How much will it cost me?
- How can I access this service?
- Call on numbers shown
- 0151 734 0083