Supported accommodation for people with enduring mental health needs, primarily but not exclusively for people from the black community.
It is a stable environment where people with enduring mental health needs can find a sense of wellbeing.
Each person has a furnished bedroom with shared toilet and bathroom facilities. Each cluster of 3 bedrooms share a small kitchen, where light meals and drinks can be made. Communal facilities include a TV Lounge, garden, laundry and games room.
Professionally trained staff are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and the home operates a key working system.
Services provided at Amina House include:
Motivation in making life choices
Client meetings to help improve the service
Client focused Support plans
Empowerment, leading to acquiring living and social skills
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- What age groups is this for?
- Anyone 18 or over
- What groups of people is this for?
- People with mental health issues
- How much will it cost me?
- Cost depends on circumstances, following an assessment
- When is this service open?
- Contact between office hours 9.00am - 5.00pm
- How can I access this service?
- Contact the service for more information
- 0151 708 4051