Offers support and information to women have suffered domestic abuse and female Asylum Seekers, refugees and other women that feel socially excluded.
Our current (May 2021) services are:
1. Tuesdays, online we have two different programms (referrals welcome, ZOOM details provided directly to referred client):
- Developing Personal Resilience, all women welcome,
11.30am to 1pm
- Storytelling Cartographies, for refugees and asylum seekers,
1pm to 3pm
2. Thursdays 12pm to 2pm, face to face, socially distanced, 10 participants (max) due to Pandemic Restrictions.
Church House, 1 Hanover Street, Liverpool L1 3DN. Referrals can be made for face to face sessions but only invited participants can join as we monitor confirmation of attendance the day before.
3. We offer individual grants to women in need in partnership with Smallwwod Trust. To ensure that the grant goes to the ones most in need, we make the assessment from gathering data in 1-1 settings, then an interview is
carried out with those identified as most in need.
4. Food parcels in collaboration with St James City Church.
5. Also 1-1 support (coaching) is available but we do not have many slots at the moment due to increased demand/no capacity during the pandemic and entire team being on part time hours- it easier to offer group suppport
at this time.
- All enquiries
- 0151 558 1442