We’re currently operating at a significantly reduced capacity due to the ongoing Coronavirus Covid19 Pandemic. All ACE Open Activites are currently on hold.
‘Playlist’ on Facebook
We will post ones for everyday of the week. You can watch the videos on your phone, tablets or maybe even your tv.
You can watch these videos anytime of day but if we would recommend starting around 10am to set you up for a good day.
We used these videos while the ACE Place was open. The playlist includes Meditation, chair yoga , Tai Chi and keep fit. Many of the instructional videos are recorded by the company directors Stephen Reed and Stephen Percival. They where recorded so people
that attended our clubs could see some familiar faces and have a little normality and structure. The playlists also includes music you may well have heard if you attended Fusion on a Tuesday.
Jo’s Dance Fit session on
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 2.15pm
For general enquiries please call 0151 433 4904 or email us using the
form on our website.
- How can I access this service?
- Facebook pages can be accessed without an account. Use the form on the website. Link in the main description
- When is this service open?
- Office Opening Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm & Wed 9am-3pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Small charge for some of the activities. Talk to staff for more information
- What should I expect?
- Please note:- A.C.E. Support Staff cannot assist non-A.C.E. clients. Should you wish to attend any of the activities listed below, you must be accompanied by your own support staff or carer.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- People who are physically disabled People with a learning disability
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All enquiries
- 0151 290 1441