Free cycling trainign in Liverpool for over 16s who live work or study in Merseyside.
You or up to three adults from the same household can get free 1 to 1 cycle training with a qualified BikeRight! cycle instructor.
Choose the course that’s suitable for you from the following options:
(Before you book our courses we need you to register with us.)
Basic Cycle Skills
Cycle in a safe environment with a qualified instructor. You’ll learn the basics, build your skills and gain the confidence to be able to navigate around your local area.
Urban Cycle Skills
Improve your cycling skills and confidence. You’ll start in a traffic free environment to refresh your cycling technique and develop new skills before moving on to practise on quiet roads. Your qualified instructor will support you throughout.
Advanced Cycle Skills
Perfect your cycling techniques with a qualified trainer. Improve your performance when dealing with complex junctions, heavy traffic or cycling at night and receive assurance that you are cycling efficiently and effectively.
- How can I access this service?
- Book online. Link in the main description
- When is this activity on?
- Enquiries are answered Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Currently available for free for residents in Merseyside
- What should I bring with me?
- A roadworthy bike and a helmet
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- 16-17 18+
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All enquiries
- 0151 207 3140