Employment related adult learning one day and longer courses in 2021.
1 – day courses April – July 2021
First Aid – L3 Certificate*
- Lark Lane Community Centre Tue 12:30 04/05/2021
- Norris Green ALC Mon 09:30 07/06/2021
- Norris Green ALC Mon 09:30 17/05/2021
- Norris Green ALC Mon 09:30 19/07/2021
Food Safety in Catering – L2 Award*
- Newsham ALC Wed 09:30 28/04/2021
- Norris Green ALC Mon 09:30 24/05/2021
Health and Safety at Work – L2 Award*
- Lark Lane Community Centre Tue 12:30 27/04/2021
- Norris Green ALC Mon 09:30 10/05/2021
- Norris Green ALC Mon 09:30 14/06/2021
Longer courses May – July 2021
Preparing for Employment – L1 Award (4 day course)**
- Newsham ALC Mon 09:30 24/05/2021
- Newsham ALC Mon 09:30 28/06/2021
- Newsham ALC Mon 09:30 19/07/2021
- How can I access this service?
- Apply online or by telephone
- When is this service open?
- See the main description. Enquiries are answered Monday-Friday 10am-4pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Any of our listed courses marked with an * are employment related or lead to a nationally recognised qualification. If you receive Job Seekers Allowance, Employment Support Allowance (Work Related Activity Group only) or Universal Credit, these are free of charge unless it clearly states that the course is a ‘full cost course’. Courses marked with ** are also employment related and in addition to the benefits listed above, if you receive Income Support, Housing/Council Tax Benefit, Working Tax Credit, ESA (Support Group) these are also free of charge unless it clearly states that it is a ‘full cost course’. To qualify you will need to show us proof of your benefit status. Proof we accept is a recently dated letter from a Job Centre Plus or similar clear evidence stating the benefit you claim. Please contact us if you need to know more.
- Disabled access
- All ALS buildings are accessible
- Social media
Follow us on Twitter
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- Online form also available on the website
- 0151 233 3026 / 1890 / 2430