Courses to boost mental, emotional, social and physical wellbeing for adults aged 19+.
Routes to wellbeing
Do you sometimes experience low mood, stress and disrupted sleep or find yourself worrying a lot or feeling isolated?
Then you may benefit from our short courses focused on developing strategies to manage your wellbeing through learning.
The courses available are a follow on from a national research project delivered through ALS in 2016-2017 called Liverpool Learning Matters which aimed to better understand the impact of learning on mental health.
Why do a course?
Learning can support you to develop your understanding around these issues and explore strategies to help support your wellbeing. ALS courses can also provide opportunity to connect with others, keep active and get you to where you want to be.
- How can I access this service?
- If you are interested in attending a course, or setting up a course to be delivered within a local service, just call or email Sallw Laws to set up an initial meeting with one of our team
- When is this service open?
- Term Time Only
- How much will it cost me?
- Small charges
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All enquiries
- 0151 233 1610 (please note this number is only in use during term times)