Online resources and activities. Many are free, dementia friendly and for all ages.
Age of Creativity Festival 2021
Welcome to the Age of Creativity Festival
Celebrating a Creative Later Life across England
1-31st May 2021
This annual festival is led by Age UK Oxfordshire, with Age UK and hundreds of Age of Creativity network members.
Join us by:
- Selecting online/offline opportunities that interest you and getting creative at home.
- Signing up for the free Festival e-Newsletter by entering your email address in the box at the bottom right of the page.
- Sharing creative opportunities with your family and friends or through your networks.
- Uploading your own age friendly creative opportunities onto the website.
- Connecting with us through social media.
- Contacting us if you cannot find the content you need.
Take Part: Online and experience live events, virtual tours and interactive opportunities to create and share your ideas. Simply search the listings, click the link and enjoy.
Take Part: Offline by downloading creative activities to try at home and getting inspired by creative older people across the country. Simply search the listings, click the link and enjoy.
- How can I access this service?
- Activity links can be found on the website
- When is this service open?
- Resources are available online at any time
- How much will it cost me?
- Many are free. Small charges may apply to some.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city