Online resources and activities. Many are dementia friendly and for all ages.
Resources and activities include:
- Dance and movement
- Drama and poetry
- Visual arts – Meet and make online
- Film and photography
- Weekly singalongs
Creative Aging Snapshot and the Festival of Creativity
June 2020: We had originally planned to postpone the
festival and deliver in October, but due to the ongoing situation, we have decided to dedicate the
festival website to supporting older people to find creative activities on an ongoing basis. So please do upload any suitable digital creative events or send us creative downloads that we
can share with the public. (email@example.com)
- How can I access this service?
- Activity links can be found on the website
- When is this service open?
- Resources are available online at any time
- How much will it cost me?
- Many are free. Small charges may apply to some.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- Please email contributions to