Activities have been suspended until further notice.
A Multicultural Community Centre that offers various projects and activities to the local community.
Classes below are suspended until further notice
Project / Classes
If you are interested in any of the groups/classes, then please call or
email the centre.
Al-Ghazali Centre delivers a variety of educational activities for children, young people and adults in order to increase learning abilities, educational attainment, life chances and employability.
- Community Languages Programme
- ESOL classes for adults and children
- Adult Education
- Advocate for families
- Arabic for non-Arabic speakers
The cultural project seeks to unite people from different cultural backgrounds and empower them in developing skills and confidence to engage and contribute actively in their community, whilst not compromising or conflicting but celebrating their identity.
- information services
- form filling (welfare support)
- Community allotment
- community engagement events
The Health project seeks to actively raise awareness and promote healthy life style and increase people’s involvement in healthy activities and improve well-being.
- Women’s Health Education
- Healthy eating programmes
- Health talks & workshops
- Keep fit & Yoga
- Family Health Days
Fees: Adults: £5 per session
Saturdays and Sundays: 4.30pm – 5.30pm Senior Sessions
- How can I access this service?
- Contact the number provided
- When is this service open?
- Monday to Thursday 09:00 to 15:30, Friday Closed, Saturday 10:00 to 16:00, Sunday Closed
- How much will it cost me?
- Small charges to activities though some activities are free.
- Social media
Follow us on Twitter
- What groups of people is this for?
- Black and minority ethnic people
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- Al-Ghazali Centre
- 0151 734 3843