Providing sport/education/recreation and social activities to young people and wider communities.
Facilities include 2 sports halls, climbing hall, squash courts, bar and meeting rooms: variety of activities – martial arts, step and fitness classes and trampoline. The centre is community owned and not for profit.
Weekly activities (fitness and
other sessions timetables as of 4 Jan 2022)
- 6-7pm Ladies Circuit £3
- 6-7pm Yoga 16+ £3.50
- 9.30-10.30am Legs, Bums & Tums £2
- 4-5pm Self defence – booking required. £3.50 1 child 1 adult, £4.50 2 children 1 adult, £4.50 1 child 2 adults.
- 7-8pm Netball 16+ £3
- 11am-12pm Body Conditioning £2
- 6-7pm Ladies Circuit with HIIT £3
- How can I access this service?
- Contact the centre or see social media to book.
- When is this service open?
- See the main description for session times
- How much will it cost me?
- Most sessions £2-5, see main description. Gym – £10 compulsory induction session with our qualified instructor. This includes a fitness assessment , a introduction to the safe use of the equipment, your Wellness Key and custom built programme & your first session workout. £3.50 per session thereafter.
- Social media
Follow Red Neighbours on Twitter
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 263 6186