We are unable to continue with a full operation during 5th Nov – 2nd December and the centre will close to the general public end of day Wednesday 4th Nov. A further update can be found
Providing sport/education/recreation and social activities to young people and wider communities.
Facilities include 2 sports halls, climbing hall, squash courts, bar and meeting rooms: variety of activities – martial arts, step and fitness classes and trampoline. The centre is community owned and not for profit.
- How can I access this service?
- Closed due to lockdown
- When is this activity on?
- Enquiries are answered Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Small charges apply. Gym – £10 compulsory induction session with our qualified instructor. This includes a fitness assessment , a introduction to the safe use of the equipment, your Wellness Key and custom built programme & your first session workout. £3.50 per session thereafter.
- Social media
Follow Red Neighbours on Twitter
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 263 6186