Meetings are on hold until further notice.
A local group aiming to raises awareness of Asperger’s Syndrome and its issues and to try and tackle some of the barriers to understanding.
Many carers of adults with Asperger’s can feel isolated and alone on their journey of understanding and supporting someone with Asperger’s Syndrome.
If you would like to meet other carers and share experiences together, join us on the first Monday of the month between 1 – 4pm.
The group also organises Asperger Collective Drop-in on the last Friday of the month at Quaker Meeting House.
- How can I access this service?
- ***Meetings an on hold until further notice*** You can just come along at the meeting but check with the provider if the meeting is going ahead.
- When is this activity on?
- ***Meetings an on hold until further notice*** Usually the first Monday of each month 1.00pm to 4.00pm.
- How much will it cost me?
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- John or Alicia