Belly Dancing Class are now on Facebook (longin needed)
Physical classes have been suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic
Belly dance classes in Liverpool.
No dance experience necessary. This is a fun and sociable way to keep fit, boost confidence and tone your body.
Weekly classes Flyers at the bottom of this page.
Monday The Florrie 5-6pm Free. Beginners Allerton URC Church Hall 7-8pm £4. Beginners
Tuesday St Stephen’s Church Hall 7-8pm £4. Beginners
Wednesday St Columba Church Hall 5-6pm £4. St Stephen’s Church Hall 7-8pm £4. Mixed ability
Lister Steps 6.30-7.30pm £3.
The full range of Frequently Asked Questions and the details of classes outside Liverpool can be found on the website.
What do I wear to class?
Wear something comfortable, leggings and a T-shirt are fine. The best footwear is something flexible so you can feel the moves through your feet (or barefoot). Dance shoes, or slipper socks with grips on are good and they keep your feet clean. I provide
coin (jingly) belts for you to wear and usually have some for sale at reduced price if you want your own. When we are using dance props I will bring them along too. I try to make your time at class informative and fun but without spending too much.
What if I have a medical condition?
If you do have any medical conditions or are pregnant please consult your doctor before attending classes. Also, please let me know of your condition before starting the class.
- How can I access this service?
- You can just turn up
- When is this activity on?
- See the main description
- How much will it cost me?
- Free at the Florrie otherwise £4 or £3 per session
- What should I bring with me?
- Wear something you’ll feel comfortable in and not too restricting. Footwear should be very fexible (pumps, slipperetts, soft dance shoe)
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city