Qi Gong and Tai Chi classes on Zoom and face to face in Liverpool.
- Monday 2 – 3pm 12 Daoyin Yang Shen Gong seated and standing.
- Tuesday 10 – 11am Ma Wang Dui Dao Yin Shu. Meridian Qi Gong.
Face to face classes – Following the latest Government guidance, these activities may have been suspended from Wednesday 14th October 2020 until further notice. Contact the service before turning up.
Millennium Community Centre, Belle Vale Park, Childwall Valley road L25 2PR
- Tuesday 1.30 – 3pm, 18 Qi Gong and Yang 24 step Tai Chi.
Court Hey Methodist Church Hall, Roby Road Liverpool L14 3NU
- Wednesday, 10 – 11am, 18 Qi Gong and Ba Duan Jin, more Qi Gong to follow
- Wednesday 11 – 11.30am Intermediate Yang 24 Step Tai Chi an extra £2-50.
The Belve Community and Sports Centre, 89 Miles Street Liverpool L8 4PX
- Wednesday 6.30 – 7.30pm 18 Qi Gong basic Tai Chi practise and principles
- Wednesday 7.30 – 8-30pm Yang 24 Step Tai Chi and Yang sabre. Sabres are loaned in class.
Sudley Walled Garden Outdoor Class. Sudley Estate, Mossley Hill Road L18 8BX
- Thursdays 10.30-11.30am Warm ups, 18 Qi gong and Tai chi 24 Step.
- How can I access this service?
- Book your place by email or text
- When is this activity on?
- See the main desription
- How much will it cost me?
- All classes are £5 per session. Discounts – two Zoom classes a week for £8, two indoor classes a week for £9, three indoor classes a week for £12, four indoor classes a week for £15. No discounts for CHMC Wednesday 11-11.30am
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city