Be Military Fit (formerly British Military Fitness) offers free outdoor fitness classes to ex-serving or current serving members of the Armed Forces.
The initiative offers regular, reservists and veterans across the Royal Navy, British Army and Royal Air Force the opportunity to keep fit.
Sessions take place in Calderstones Park and Sefton Park in Liverpool and Birkenhead Park in Wirral.
- How can I access this service?
- To become a member, complete the online application form uploading a screenshot of your military ID (MOD 90/91) or your service record.
- When is this activity on?
- Sefton Park Saturday 10am Calderstones Park Sunday 10:30am
- How much will it cost me?
- Free to ex-serving or current serving members of the Armed Forces (including reservists). Membership fees apply to anyone else.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- Contact via the website