Support group for people affected by lung conditions, including their friends, family and carers.
We are a group of people who help and support each other and usually have a speaker at each monthly meeting. Sometimes they are health care professionals other times they are just for fun.
The group is free to join and is here for anyone with any lung condition, from rarer conditions such as sarcoidosis, to conditions that affect millions of people such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). This also includes their friends, family
People with lung conditions and those who care for them can often feel alone. Getting support from people who are also living with lung disease is important and Breathe Easy provides a good opportunity for that to happen.
A Breathe Easy group provide an opportunity to learn more about your lung condition by providing useful leaflets and literature as well as organising guest speakers for their meetings.
- How can I access this service?
- Attend the monthly meeting or call on the number shown
- When is this activity on?
- Usually 4th Monday of the month, from 1.30pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Can I bring someone with me?
- Friends and carers welcome
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0300 303 0253