Classes are suspended until further notice. Foodbank is open.
Social, fitness, crafts, and other activities for local people.
Classes may change. Check with the centre before turning up.
- 10.30am – 12.00pm
South Liverpool Foodbank. Food collection and advice.
- 10.30am – 12pm
South Liverpool Foodbank.
Hear to Listen – A confidential face-to-face listening service for anyone over the age of 16. A maximum of five 1-hour sessions can be offered.
Reflective listening has proved helpful in a wide variety of distressing situations. It is useful in a crisis or in the more ordinary pressures of life such as: Work, family life, illness, caring for others, relationships and bereavement.
Call 07933 226653 or email: email@example.com to make an appointment.
Reflective listening is a method of listening which will help you to clarify your thinking. It is not an advisory or counselling service.
- How can I access this service?
- Some activities need booking. See the main description.
- When is this activity on?
- See the main description. Activity times are subject to change. Esthers Coffee Lounge is open 8.30am – 3:30pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Some are free, charges apply to others. See the main description.
- Disabled access
- How to get there
- Free on-site parking available. Bus 86 (nearest stop Mather Avenue 3 min walk) 80 (nearest stop Brodie Avenue 7 min walk) and 82 (nearest stop St. Mary’s Road 18 min walk). Train stations – West Allerton (15 min walk) and Liverpool South Parkway (17 min walk)
- Social media
Follow Bridge Chapel Centre on Twitter
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- Bridge Chapel Centre
- 0151 281 9716