Community activities for older people.
If you are retired and have time on your hands and want to do something in your leisure time, come and join us. Activities take place in various venues across south Liverpool.
Activities we offer include:
- keep fit
- swimming & aquarobics
- reading for pleasure
- theatre trips
- tai chi
- art: oil & watercolour
To join and learn more, come to the monthly meeting.
- How can I access this service?
- Call or drop in to the monthly meeting
- When is this activity on?
- We meet on the last Wednesday of the month at 2.00pm and activities run at various times during the week
- How much will it cost me?
- No joining fee but may be costs associated with activities
- What groups of people is this for?
- Older people
- What age groups is this for?
- 50-64 65-79 80+
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city