Performing Arts based workshops for young people
aged 12 – 25 years old.
The sessions are in music, dance and drama.
Young people can learn to play Guitar, Piano, Drums, Violin and most instruments are catered for.
We have a professional music studio and young people can learn all about recording and music production. All sessions are run by professional practitioners.
- How can I access this service?
- Call or email
- When is this service open?
- Guidance only – Monday 5.30-7.30pm and Wednesday 5.30-7.30pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Disabled access
- The building is fully accessible
- What should I bring with me?
- At your first visit we need to fill in a registration form so please bring proof of address and wear comfortable clothes for the Dance and Drama sessions
- Can I bring someone with me?
- You can bring someone with you
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- Young people
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 709 7001