Football sessions for people with cerebral palsy and acquired brain injuries in an inclusive environment.
In partnership with Liverpool County FA & Walton Sports Centre FC we are putting on new club sessions in Liverpool for all age groups (Foundation, Development and Adult Phases).
Mondays at Croxteth Sports Centre, between 6-7 pm. (All age groups)
If you are interested in attending please contact us.
- How can I access this service?
- Please confirm your attendance with us by email.
- When is this activity on?
- Mondays 6-7pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
Follow Cerebral Palsy Sports on Twitter
Connect with Cerebral Palsy United FC on Facebook
- What groups of people is this for?
- People with a brain injury
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries