Football sessions for people with cerebral palsy and acquired brain injuries in an inclusive environment.
In partnership with Liverpool County FA & Walton Sports Centre FC we are putting on new club sessions in Liverpool for all age groups (Foundation, Development and Adult Phases).
Mondays at Croxteth Sports Centre, between 6-7 pm. (All age groups)
If you are interested in attending please contact us.
- How can I access this service?
- Before any player can start the season they must Register with the club and this year we are going to be doing this with the help of an app called COACHA (full instructions on the website, see news on 10 Sep 2021). Email if you need for more info.
- When is this activity on?
- Mondays 6-7pm and Sat 10am
- How much will it cost me?
- 2021/22 Adult Programmes – £35 Annual Registration Fee
- Social media
Follow Cerebral Palsy Sports on Twitter
Follow Cerebral Palsy United FC on Facebook
- What groups of people is this for?
- People with a brain injury
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries