Support network for people living with dementia and their family members.
Jump to monthly meeting
Dementia Champion – trained in dementia care and in raising awareness of dementia within the community, offers emotional support and guidance to those recently diagnosed.
Memory Box Sessions – delivered at Sheltered Housing Schemes as part of a Winter Survival Programme, includes lunch and a movie with sharing of memories.
Tea House Reminiscence® has been expanded from Memory Box and developed to enhance wellbeing and engagement through culturally specific social activities. Sessions include a traditional lunch and consist of:
- Memory Box activity
- Reminiscence sessions
- iPad activities
- Traditional indoor games
- Light chair based exercises
- Interactive quiz session
- Reading corner
- Music therapy
- Advice and information
- A peer support group for people living with dementia and their carers.
- Language: Cantonese.
- Zoom joining details Please ring Angel 0151 709 2643
- How can I access this service?
- Telephone or email
- When is this service open?
- General enquiries are answered Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
Follow us on Twitter
- What groups of people is this for?
- People with dementia
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All enquiries
- 0151 709 2643