Choirs for homeless and marginalised people.
We’re a diverse bunch of folks: all genders, all colours, all sizes, all ages – everyone is welcome.
We sing pop, rock, soul, gospel, reggae, musicals, you name it, we’ll give it a go.
Free online singing sessions
Come and join the free online Choir with No Name singing sessions at 3pm every Tuesday.
Our singing sessions are all about fun – it doesn’t matter if you are a great singer or if you think you can’t sing a note, it’s about having a laugh and enjoying singing whatever you sound like.
Who are these sessions for?
We welcome anyone who wants to join us for a sing.
Each week one of our choir leaders will teach a well-known pop song for everyone to sing along to. For most of the session everyone but the choir leader will be muted so you can enjoy singing along at the top of your voice without being nervous about what
you sound like.
Joining instructions on this page.
- How can I access this service?
- Sign up online
- When is this activity on?
- Tuesday 3pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- Homeless people People with mental health issues People with substance misuse issues
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries