Our Liverpool choir rehearsals, gigs and workshops are currently postponed due to the situation with COVID-19. We are very sad to not be able to meet for a lovely sing together every week for the time being, but are hoping to be back up and running again
in the not too distant future.
Choirs for homeless and marginalised people.
We’re a diverse bunch of folks: all genders, all colours, all sizes, all ages – everyone is welcome.
We sing pop, rock, soul, gospel, reggae, musicals, you name it, we’ll give it a go.
We also deliver singing workshops in each of the cities where we work, motivated by a desire to share the joy of singing with as many disadvantaged people as possible.
There’s no audition. All you need to do is pop down to a rehearsal. If you like it and want to come back, we’ll be delighted, but if you don’t, then it’s no big deal. We won’t hassle you for anything when you arrive, we’ll just invite you to sing and to
have dinner with us.
- How can I access this service?
- You can just turn up or email for further information
- When is this activity on?
- We rehearse every Wednesday evening at 7pm in the Bluecoat, on School Lane, in the city centre.
- How much will it cost me?
- Disabled access
- Wheelchair access is available to all areas of the new wing and due to restrictions as a Listed building there is limited access to the older parts of the building. Assistance dogs are admitted. Let us know in advance. Induction Loops are fitted in number of areas.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- Homeless people People with mental health issues People with substance misuse issues
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries