Triple C Coffee and chat sessions on zoom available. For zoom joining details please contact Susan Stewart on Facebook/Messenger or by emailing
Events and activities for the local community.
The project employs several staff including an older persons worker, a children and families support worker, support and development worker and deanery youth worker. Triple C has a large team of volunteers – and we’re often looking for additional volunteers.
If you’d like to get involved, please get in touch.
Triple C Activities
Guidance only. Check with the centre before turning up.
- Strolling group 10.20am – 11.20am approx. All speeds and mobility levels. Meet outside Little Owls Nursey, Lorenzo Drive L11 1BG
- Norris Green Debt Advice 10am – 2pm. Location – St Teresa’s Presbytery (next to St Teresa’s Church), Sedgemoor Road, Norris Green, L11 3BW. Contact Debt Advisor Carol Ball for an appointment or leave a message at the centre on 0151 270
- Memory Lane Cafes 11.30am – 1pm at St Christopher’s
Lorenzo Drive/Broad Lane L11 1BQ – every Tuesday except 1st Tuesday of the month. If you are over 60, come and have a cup of tea in a friendly and welcoming environment. £2. Booking essential.
Young at Heart 2.00 – 4.00pm. Bingo and other games with prizes, and the chance to meet for an afternoon of friendship at the
Good Shepherd. With refreshments. Runs most Thursdays.
Armchair Aerobics 1-2.20pm including a cuppa and chat afterwards. £1.
Christ Church Activities
Men’s Social usually second Tuesday of the month at 7:00 – 9:00pm. It brings men together once a month to have a chance to meet informally, usually there is an activity organised such as a quiz or film night or a meal.
All men are welcome. Speak to Adam 07745 888192 or 226 1774 for more information.
Girls Night In! usually the last Tuesday of the month 7:30pm – 10-ish. It is our relaxed, informal and very sociable night. Often it’s just a chance to natter, sometimes there’s an activity, there’s always food and drinks
and occasionally there’s a speaker. For more information call Joyce on 0151 226 1774.
- Coffee and Craft 10:00am – 12.00pm. Learn to knit or crochet.
- Housing and Welfare Benefits advice for Cobalt Housing tenants and applicants
First Wednesday of the month 10am-12noon
- Foodbank 10am
- How can I access this service?
- You can usually just turn up but for Grubs Up and Girls Night In, please check the date with us. If you would like to volunteer, please contact Emma or Barbara.
- When is this activity on?
- See the description above or call the centre
- How much will it cost me?
- Free or a small cost for some activities
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People who live in L11
- Older Persons' Community Worker Mon-Thur 9am-3pm
- 0151 226 2992
- All enquiries