A 24 hour on-street bike hire service, providing bicycles for hire for residents and visitors from an increasing number of automated stations across Liverpool City Centre and the surrounding area.
Citybike now has electric bikes in the fleet. Riding an e-bike is the same as on a normal pedal bike, but once you start pedaling, the motor will help you on your way.
Visit the website for FAQ and a map of stations where you can pick up and drop off the bikes.
Daily-Pay As You Go (Pedal/E-bike)
Pay the £1 unlock fee then simply rent your preferred bike type, pedal or electric.
Rental fees charged are dependent on chosen bike type.
Pedal bike: 25p per 15 mins or part thereof, max £10 per day per bike.
Electric bike: 50p per 15 mins or part thereof, max £20 per day per bike.
Annual Pedal Bike
£60 access fee (includes £5 credit). The first 30 minutes are free on every rental. If you go over 30 minutes on a trip you will then be charged 25p per 15 minutes or part thereof. All bikes must be returned to a docking station by midnight on the day of
Annual Electric Bike
£90 access fee (includes £10 credit). The first 30 minutes are free on every rental. If you go over 30 minutes on a trip you will then be charged 50p per 15 minutes or part thereof for e-bikes, or 25p per 15 minutes or part thereof for pedal bikes. All bikes
must be returned to a docking station by midnight on the day of hire.
- How can I access this service?
- Register online or phone during normal office hours
- When is this service open?
- Bikes are available 24 hours 7 days a week. Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 6:00pm Closed weekends and bank holidays.
- How much will it cost me?
- See the main description
- What should I bring with me?
- Helmets are not provided but are recommended
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 233 3002