A 24 hour on-street bike hire service, providing bicycles for hire for residents and visitors from an increasing number of automated stations across Liverpool City Centre and the surrounding area.
Citybike now has electric bikes in the fleet.
Visit the website for FAQ and a map of stations where you can pick up and drop off the bikes.
- How can I access this service?
- Register online or phone during normal office hours
- When is this service open?
- Bikes are available 24 hours 7 days a week. Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 6:00pm Closed weekends and bank holidays.
- How much will it cost me?
- Daily PAYG – £1 unlock fee per bike, then 25p per 15 minutes | Annual – £60 access fee (includes £5 credit). The first 30 minutes are free on every rental. If you go over 30 minutes on a trip you will then be charged 25p per 15 minutes. | Students – You should have received a voucher code from your university’s Student Services team but if not, contact them now to receive it.
- What should I bring with me?
- Helmets are not provided but are recommended
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 233 3002