An arts based training programme for women over 19 who have not been in work, education or training for at least 6 months.
Using a variety of fun, creative and arts-based approaches including simple drama, film and radio, participants will have the opportunity to explore themes of female confidence, empowerment and resilience, and will produce creative work including a monologue,
a short film and devised drama.
- Sessions take place online twice a week: on Tuesday and Thursday mornings, 11am – 1pm.
- A new course starts on Tuesday 17 November 2020.
- Deadline for expressions of interest: 5pm on Friday 6 November 2020.
How to apply
- To sign up or for more information about the training programme contact email@example.com or call
07811 175 095
Participants will be introduced step-by-step to the digital skills needed to take part e.g. using Zoom. Before the course begins, each participant’s current digital skills and access to IT will be assessed to identify their support needs. Tablets can be
provided to enable participation, and participants will be able to keep the tablet on completion.
- How can I access this service?
- Email or telephone to register your interest
- When is this activity on?
- Tuesday and Thursday mornings, 11am – 1pm. A new course starts on Tuesday 17 November 2020. Apply by 5pm on Friday 6 November 2020.
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All enquiries