Offers a programme of activities aims to address and highlight some of the issues affecting mums and mums-to-be who have experienced perinatal depression &/or anxiety, or who might be at risk of experiencing it in the future.
Feeling Funny Mum’s Drop In Group
Every second and fourth Wednesday of the month 10.30am-12pm
Laughter and Wellbeing Drop In Group (Mums): A drop-in group that is open to mums who may be at risk of poor mental health, low mood, anxiety and stress. Join us for a fun, relaxed and giggle worthy time.
- How can I access this service?
- If you’d like to find out more or to register, please get in touch with Helen Holden by calling, texting or emailing.
- When is this activity on?
- Mums Drop In (virtual): Every second and fourth Wednesday of the month, 10am – 12pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- Helen Holden
- 0151 702 5893