Offers a programme of activities aims to address and highlight some of the issues affecting mums and mums-to-be who have experienced perinatal depression &/or anxiety, or who might be at risk of experiencing it in the future.
Mums & Dads Projects
Feeling Funny Mum’s Drop In Group (Virtual) Every second and fourth Wednesday of the month 10.30am-12pm
Laughter and Wellbeing Drop In Group (Mums): A drop-in group that is open to mums who may be at risk of poor mental health, low mood, anxiety and stress. Join us for a fun, relaxed and giggle worthy time. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
Mums course: 7 week Stand-up Comedy Programme 2021 Date & time TBC at a Liverpool City Centre venue TBC
Dads course: 7 week Stand-up Comedy Programme 2021 Date & time TBC at a Liverpool City Centre venue TBC
7 Week Stand-Up Comedy Course: Ever wanted to try your hand at stand up comedy? Over 7 weeks our supportive group teaches you all the skills of how to put together your very own stand-up comedy routine. Intrigued? Well come and join us on our unique stand
up comedy programme.
- How can I access this service?
- If you’d like to find out more or to register, please get in touch with Helen Holden by calling, texting or emailing.
- When is this activity on?
- Mums Drop In (virtual): Every second and fourth Wednesday of the month, 10am – 12pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- Helen Holden
- 0151 702 5893