Historic House and gardens situated in the L12 area of Liverpool.
Due to essential maintenance works being carried out, Croxteth Hall is currently CLOSED for casual visits. The maintenance works are set to be completed in Autumn 2022.
The House and gardens are open to the public providing an educational resource and various events and activities.
- Dog Walking
- Health and fitness
- Children’s outdoor play area
- Cycling including ‘Wheels for All’ for people with a disability
- Horse Riding – open trails to visit (regulations)
- Nature – iNaturalist, Merseyside Biobank
- History and heritage – as well as the tour leaflets on a variety of topics – Molyneux Family history, architecture, etc. If you, or your family, have personal links to the Hall and Park (former employees, or memories of the estate) then please get in touch
as we are keen to add to our archives
- Educational Tours, Visits and Activities
- How can I access this service?
- Victorian Walled Garden Currently open for pre-booked tours only – Fridays. Due to essential maintenance works being carried out, Croxteth Hall is currently CLOSED for casual visits. The maintenance works are set to be completed in Autumn 2022.
- When is this service open?
- Victorian Walled Garden March – September 10.30am – 5.00pm Last admission at 4.30pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Entry to the Country Park is free but admission prices apply if you wish to visit Croxteth Hall and/or Victorian Walled Garden. Adults: £5.00 Admission to Croxteth Hall and Walled Garden
- Disabled access
- Disabled parking bays available – entrance via Flint Drive off Croxteth Hall Lane. Sat Nav ref L12 0HB. The entrance to Croxteth Hall is ramped and there is a lift which gives access to the upstairs display rooms. See website for more information.
- How to get there
- Bus: 12, 13, 15, 18, 61 & 62
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- Croxteth Hall enquiries (Mon-Fri)
- 0151 233 3020